Serving Tomball and hungry
Texans since 1950
Back in 1950, a little lady by the name of Ella Goodson went to work in a small cafe near Tomball. Four years later, the owner of the cafe decided to sell out. He convinced Mrs. Goodson that she was the only person he knew that could "make a go of it" at the cafe.